Thursday 1 September 2016

LO1: Analysis of a magazine

This post is for magazine analysis. This is post is to show that I know the convention of a magazine so that I know what to do for my magazine and so I can have the convention of a magazine and the style of my own.

The front cover is the most important page because it's the first thing a person sees. Kerrang has Bill Joe giving a direct gaze so that makes it look like he looking at the reader. Kerrang has Bill Joe on the cover since he is a the leader singer so people want to be their ideal partner or an ideal self so they want to be him.
This is for my content page so I can get ideas for my content pages.

This is for my double page spread. I need to know the convention since I am doing two double pages. spreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment