Tuesday 6 September 2016

LO1, Task 2: Sample materials

Masthead designs
 I have 5 styles made for my masthead I will further being editing my chosen masthead.




 IDEA 1
This is the masthead that I chose since it is has different fonts and lettering. This is the look of the fonts style and the lettering size however it will be coloured will be red from my house style colours. This is to merge into each other to not to take up space on the other page in the magazine so that it has unity. The fonts will change and be edited. This will also be place a bit better will the and first to be big size. I have got rid of the white background and am going to change the spacing.

Idea 2 This is a font I got from dafont.com it is called Punk type. I think this adds to this because it's a music notes to splash of ink stains. However It is a serif font which it uncommon for a magazine because it has different looks on each letter.
Idea 3
This font has an arty design on it which I would use to incorporate both of my house colours. The first letter is to be a capital. Also I am thinking about add a music note on the I or headphones as the dot on the I.






Idea 4
This font is arty splash and I might use my two Housestyle colours. This is a good typeface because it is san serif, which would make it conform to the conventions of magazine typefaces, since it would be need to be seen on the shelf.

Front page




Content page


Double Page Spread


Double Page Spread





No comments:

Post a Comment