Tuesday 21 November 2017

screenshots

I used Indesign to create my content sheet so I can get the layout right since you can add slug and columns. Indesign is also good to use since it is an industry standard which is what we need to create a magazine that could actually be sold. You use in different files so I could put this work on the internet and print it out it would be the same. 
Here I am using the rectangle tool to create boxes.
Here I am selecting boxes to import pictures
Here  I have imported the pictures into the contents page, having pictures related to what will be on the pages is a technique used by professional magazines to help the reader understand what will be on the page
Here I have inserted all of the text for the contents page using the text tool, this tells the reader what will be on each page.


I used these folders to make sure my version control were write so I didn’t lose the work and I wrote the dates that I save them so I could tell the new version from the old versions. This help me say organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment