Sunday 26 November 2017

LO4; Version controls for DPS

Here is me creating the new page in Indesign which is an industry standard. Indesign helps with the layout since is has columns and sizing.
Here I am creating the boxes for the pages using the rectangle tool
Here I am creating the boxes for the interviews and other text using the rectangle  tool
Here I am inserting the text and am using the roundabout tool to keep all of the text in the box using the text tool, copying from the interview questions and answers

Here I have selected the interviewers speech so that I can colour it red
here I was selecting the colour for the box, I selected the second red down for my colour.
Here I am adding more text into the boxes for the interview using the text tool
Here I have finished adding and editing the text
Now I have inserted the band picture and their logo using the import tool and the box tool.
I have save this as ".indd " which will make it lossless and high quality to help you to keep editing the pages and means it is set up for printing purposes.

I used these folders to make sure my version control were write so I didn’t lose the work and I wrote the dates that I save them so I could tell the new version from the old versions. This help me stay organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment