Monday 24 April 2017

LO3: Body Copy for articles

How did you get together? 
Ashleigh : We formed at high school. I met Kyle in form where we just messed around. We met Lucy later on since she is in the year above us so we met since I was friends with her boyfriend and we started talking and be found out we had a love of music. We have been best friends since. We first started playing at Lucy's house just messing around and her mum said that was good. Then the more and more we played and made songs together, then we thought we are a band and we need a name so that we start could start doing our own YouTube channel. 

Are you writing any more music? 
Lucy: Yes, we are always writing. I write every single day because I love music. I see something and it can be anything. I write lyrics about it.  
Most are never used because they’re never any good but 1 out of a 100 is good. We do band meetings and look at the songs we've written and make it  

Which bands have inspired you? 
Ashleigh : A lot of band inspires us as we don’t like sticking to a style. We like the freedom to write whatever we want rather than a set gender and get stuck figuring what style we want to work in and what sounds right with the song. We always like to make it more personal so that we don’t get bored of that song like some songs in the charts. Later we can look back and say that was my life at that point like Adele with  the albums 19, 21 and 25.  

You said that a lot of bands inspire you so what music are you listening to at the moment? 

Ashleigh : “Today I been obsessive about "Malibu" because Miley's voice is amazing. I already think that it will be my summer hit.” 

Lucy: “ I love the Vamps and I went to see them a couple weeks a go and now I keep listening to the "Middle of the Night" and they also support the New Hope Club Fixed.


No comments:

Post a Comment