Monday 24 April 2017

LO4: Evidence of editing part 2

CONTENT PAGE

Show the 3 Different Content page and why the change
Content page one
The image wasn't good and the quality picture wasn't good enough for that paper size.
It didn't look right.
My editor didn't like it.

Content Page 2

It didn't show a clear magazine copy.
It was messy and big.
There weren't any columns.
My editor wanted me to change it.

Content page 3

For my contents page, my editor asked me to change the masthead into its original colours. I have to make the text the same size.  I also had to change the colours of the social media logos so that they were their original brand colours and not black.

Dps









The first picture is the blank piece of paper and the second one has my plan of where everything is going to go.  The third picture is where the test the of article was added. The fourth picture is where the questions were changed from black to red text. In the fifth picture, I moved the text around so that I could incorporate the name of the band and the photograph.  These appear in the sixth and final picture.  I wasn't able to add more photographs because it interfered with the formatting and I also think adding more pictures would take attention away from the words and the words of the article are more important.

Front Cover



This is my cover page.  It has my masthead on it and a photograph of the lead singer of Calling Angels.  It also has a list of the other bands appearing in the magazine. I resized the photograph and cropped it to get rid some of the background and extra people.
I started by putting in text in place of the masthead and a list of bands so that I could move them around to get an idea of what the front cover will look like before adding the actual masthead and the band list.
  I moved the place ins around until I was happy with how they looked and then left them in place, so I could insert the actual masthead and list of bands

  Here I have added the masthead

  Here I have added the logo of the headline band
Here I have added a list of the bands that will be highlighted in the magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment