Monday 24 April 2017

LO4:Review of assets


Final Masthead

This is the final design of my Masthead. I asked people about which font they liked and chose the most popular one. Then I changed the colours of black and red since they are my Housestyle colours. I wanted to use red because it's a bold colour and it stands out. I added bit of black using the gradient tool so we added to the effects of the font.

Magazine






The strengths of my contents page are the photographs of the bands and the fact that it's easy to see where the features and regular pieces are. This fit my genre because I am going it my indie band section and the black and white is typical thing indie band do like 1975. This is fit with my brief of being local.
The weaknesses are that I could've edited the page more and mixed some of the photos between colour and black and white shots and I could've made it brighter


No comments:

Post a Comment